Monday, September 29, 2008

Not a baby anymore

Well we did it, we took the railing off of Noah's bed. It was a big step for me. I was really sad when we were actually doing it. About half way through I want to just stop and put the railing back up. I know it was much harder for me than Noah because we have had no problems (now you know b/c I wrote that the problems will start tonight). It has been somewhat humorous watching him. About 12:30 on the first night Brian and I were watching Noah in the monitor. Noah was hanging half on and half off the bed while sleeping. It was so funny watching him kind of swing until he finally got his whole body back on the bed. He never cried about it or even looked like he woke up. We tried to get a picture but we were too late. Last night about 4:00 a.m. he cried out and when I went in he had fallen off the bed. I picked him up and hugged him and then he pushed me away and climbed back in bed. Another funny thing he does is during the day he will go and get in bed so he can have his passy (we only let him have it in bed). Also, at night if his passy falls out of bed he won't get down and get it. He just calls for us to come and get it for him. I think the picutres show how excited he is to be a big boy.


4 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow, you are brave! I don't think I will be able to part with Reagan's rail for a LONG time... too scary! But looks like he is just fine... big boy. :)

Whitney said...

Hilarious that he pushed you away when you tried to hug him- he's a big boy now mommy!

Sherri said...

It was so good to see your blog on Charles's website. I caught up and read all you had written. I have put it on my favorits, so I can read it more often now. I am glad that you and Brian are doing good. Noah is sooooo cute! I am coming to TX for Christmas and would love to try and get together sometime. Hope you have a good weekend. Love ya!

brianchante said...

Sherri,
If you get this send me your blog address. I can't get to it by clicking on your name. I loved seeing Charles's site and being able to see you. It has been so long. I hope we can get together =).