

Brian and I thought this was the cutest thing ever. We knew he was getting a play kitchen from my mom, and of course it is cars.
We had originally planned to have Christmas with my family on Sunday and thankfully that still occurred. Here are the pics from that Christmas.
Noah actually got two tricycles for Christmas. His MS grandparents bought him the cutest Tennessee Vols tricycle (I did not get a pic of it, hopefully Aunt Ashley or Grandma did). Unfortunately, the TN tricycle was too big for Noah. Hopefully by his birthday he will be taller and can ride the TN tricycle. In the mean time, he has really enjoyed riding this one and he is somewhat good at it.
Noah really enjoys his kitchen. He makes us dinner all the time =).
Of course, more cars stuff.
We had such a great time at both of our Christmases. It is so great to see Noah beginning to understand and get so excited. On Christmas eve I had a present waiting for Noah (it was just a little happy for the car trip). When he saw it he got so excited saying "Santa come, Santa come." I had to explain to him that the present was from me and Santa would come but not until the next day. It was so cute and made me so excited for Christmas morning.










No comments:
Post a Comment