Monday, February 16, 2009

The crazy week

Why was last week a crazy week? Well, because it was the week of my birthday, Valentines day, Brian's Dad came into town, and then the boys went out of town. On top of all of that Brian has been picking up extra home health patients to help pay taxes. I thought last week was rough because of us all being sick but this week finally got so busy we will be doing Valentines next weekend.

Here are a few pics from my birthday "party."

These are my presents from my Mom and Brian. Yes, I did get Photoshop Elements and I love it. It is so great to be able to do online scrapbooking. I love the fact that when I go scrapbooking all I need is my laptop and my 6in external hard drive. If you ever saw me go scrapbooking before you know that is quite an improvement.
This is what Noah picked out for me all by himself. Apparently he thinks I love purple he got me this and then purple tulips the other day. This lavender smelling candle that doesn't have a wick but lights. I do actually like it a lot.

My mom took me out to my favorite restaurant.


This is also Noah's favorite place. He always eats all of his food and he loves the fire. He even says "We go eat at fire?"


The boys did go camping this weekend (so I get the wife of the year award) and I got to practice using Photoshop Elements. Stay tuned for Brian to post about the camping trip. It should be quite entertaining.










1 comment:

amber dayton said...

Happy Birthday Chantelle! Sure do love you! I love Noah's comments about eating at "fire" - you guys are brave, I think Mae would burn her eyebrows off if we ever let her sit that close. :)