Tuesday, November 24, 2009

34 weeks to 37 weeks

I know, I know I am so far behind but I have a good excuse. I NEED SLEEP! At 34 weeks I finally got off of bed rest but what that meant was that I was more exhausted than ever. Once I was off of bed rest I was on my own so basically when ever Noah slept, I slept.

My nurse took this picture of Noah finding Asher's heartbeat. I had a great home health care nurse (she was a little interesting at times) overall she was great. She did a great job involving Noah. She was the one who suggested that he find his little brother's heartbeat.


At 34 weeks Dr. E stopped doing sonograms. So, I was going to the doctor once a week but not getting a whole lot of info except that things were going normal. I did have a few exciting things that happened to me at weeks 36 and 37. At 36 weeks I got my last 17p shot which was awesome to have no more pain for at least a little while. Then at 37 weeks I got to turn off my medicine and take out my pump. So, for just a few days I get to experience a normal pregnancy with no medicine to take and no needles to change.



Noah and I at the Fort Worth Miniature Train Station. I was finally off of bed rest and so excited to actually get to take Noah some where myself.


This is my 37 week picture. This was taken before I went to the hospital to get my cerclage removed. I have already taken my medicine out and thought that as soon as my cerclage was taken out I would have Asher in a matter of hours. Oh, but that was not the case. Dr. E took the cerclage out with no problem and then nothing happened. Nothing at all! Everyone had come in town because we all thought for sure that I would have him but that did not happen. That night we all went to Grapevine Mills Mall and I walked the whole mall. Still, nothing happened! Thursday came and went and still nothing happened. I could not believe I was 37 weeks and 2 days and still no baby. I was beginning to wonder why I had been on bed rest for 10 weeks.


Noah telling baby brother come on out we are ready to meet you.

No comments: