He is such a happy baby and loves to be with all of us. This month we started on solid food. We started first with Rice cereal but when he didn't go to the bathroom for 10 days we switched to Oatmeal. The oatmeal was a big hit and helped in the bathroom department. After doing oatmeal for a while we moved to peas.
He does a great job eating but it does get a little messy.
He loves to eat. He gets so excited and just kicks his legs.
Asher's favorite toy. Mouth open b/c he is constantly chewing on things.
This is how I found Asher one day after Noah said 'Mommy, I played with Asher.' We had a little talk about not covering up Asher's face =).
Like I said before baby brother is growing and growing. He is already up to 17 lbs. and 1.9oz. I just love going and taking these pictures each month and seeing how much he is growing.





No comments:
Post a Comment