My little Ash man is 6 months old. Look how cute he is!!!! He is just growing so much. At his doctor appointment this week he was in the 77% for length, 62% for weight and 95% for head
circ. Asher is such a happy baby and only cries when tired or hungry. He has started rolling over YEA! He is also able to sit up on his own for at least a few seconds. This boy loves his feet and he is always grabbing them and trying to get them in his mouth. Funny thing is I used to do the same thing as a baby. Asher may look just like Brian but I think he is going to act like me =)


Half of the time his
paci strap is in his mouth instead of the actual
paci. So cute!!

Big boy. 18lbs and 7.8 oz

Noah
absolutely loves his little brother. I love how he calls him Ash man. It just warms my heart to see Noah loving on Asher.
No comments:
Post a Comment