Monday, November 5, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

I am a little behind but on Tuesday the 30th of October we had an eventful evening carving a pumpkin. We were super excited to carve a pumpkin. We made a special day of it, we went and bought the pumpkin, I talked about it all day, and we even had dinner early so there would be plenty of daylight (but there wasn't). I am not sure what Noah thinks, he is probably wondering what all the fuss is about. Unfortunately, I think we are a little more into Halloween and all the stuff to do than he is.



All he cared about was the spoon.









We kept trying to stick his hands in the gooey seed mixture but he did not like that. Brian called this the mission impossible move. Notice how stiff Noah is being so as to not get anywhere near the gooey stuff.

Noah finally showed a liking to the pumpkin after we were finished and lit it.



At last, we got a couple of good family photos. Umm, minus the sticker in the middle of Noah's forehead.

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

I hate the pumpkin guts too, Noah!

Isaac is a big fan of stickers, so we completely understand the need to wear a sticker on the forehead!