I am sure in the not to distant future Brian will post pictures of The Marine Mud Run and I will not be in a single picture. Why you ask? Because I am smart, smart enough to say no to Brian when he asks people to join him in the mud run. When Brian posts the pictures most people will look at them and think "Wow, that looks like it could be a lot of fun." Well, let me tell you a little secret the pictures make it look fun but the aftermath, the part with no pictures, is not fun. My poor soon-to-be sister-in-law is laying on the floor crying while Brian and Chris put new skin on her quarter sized blisters. These are the pics you won't see and trust me if you have a queezy stomach you don't want to see.
Does anybody want to run on Brian's team next year because I think my sister-in-law is officially out?
Teressa did I write better =)
Easy Brownie Recipes
2 years ago




2 comments:
Chantelle this was great!
Teressa
Stay smart, Chantelle, stay smart !!!
B, ease up on the in-laws.
MS grandma
Post a Comment