Friday, January 30, 2009

FRIDAY FUNNIES WITH NOAH

I am going to start a series of blogs titled Friday Funnies with Noah. I find Noah to be one of the funniest people I have ever met. I know I am his mother and I may be a little biased but if you read my blog you will soon see what I see.


So, here is the first of many Friday Funnies with Noah.

The other day Noah went to the bathroom in the big boy potty. It was kind of an accidental potty b/c, he didn't really say he needed to go. We just asked him if he wanted to sit on the big boy potty. We were trying to teach him to "push" and he went pee instead. We told his Aunt Ashley and Uncle D about it when they came over. So, they asked him if he wanted to try and go potty in the big boy potty. He said yes (most of the time he says no) but when and if he says yes nothing much happens. All four of us were standing in the bathroom waiting for something to happen. Nothing was happening and I guess Noah was getting bored so below is a picture of what he did.

We have been encouraging him to watch Dada so he could see how a "boy" goes potty. I guess we let him watch too much.



** On a side note tonight when we were getting him dressed for bed he said "I need go potty." We were like okay lets go. He went in, sat on the toilet, and actually went for real - no accidental potty this time. Yea! I am so proud.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Maybe N can convince his friend, KJ, that the big potty really can be fun...with the right reading material, of course.

I've had fun getting caught up on all of your recent entries. Thanks for sharing!

Lana said...

Noah is hilarious!! I am so glad you are blogging more. I also love seeing your reward system. I like it and should get something going for my little bit!

Phillips Family said...

That Noah is too funny!

Yeah for him for using the potty! Such a big accomplishment (and think of the money you will soon save when diapers no longer have to be purchased!!)

Callie Martin said...

Aww this is precious! Noah wants to be just like Daddy :) I love reading about what yall are up to! And funny Noah always makes me laugh! Love yall!