Here is Noah showing off his Hulk underwear. He is very proud =)


Funny Stories
Then on Sunday we went to a party at the park. I had never been to this park and I wasn't sure about bathrooms so we put him in a pull up. We got to the party at 1:30 and we got home at 4:30. When we got home he was grabbing himself and seemed real upset so we thought he had gone in his pull up. Nope, he had held it and was about to burst. I was so proud of him and a little shocked.
So, last night after he had been in bed for 30 to 45 mins. when we head this loud cry from him. It sounded like his something is really wrong cry. B and I go running into his room and he was upset that he had peed in his night time diaper. It was too funny. We had to tell him over and over it is okay.
Here is where I may have promised something I wish I could take back. See, he has done amazing with peeing. It has been easier than I ever thought it would be but he had not gone poo. He went on Saturday in his underwear but I am not sure what happened at that point b/c he did not go again until tonight. Yes, this is Noah who goes at least twice a day went 3 days without going. He would tell me he needed to go but he would not do it and he would not sit long enough to do it. So, in order to get him to poo I may have promised I would buy him a skateboard. Noah has taken a huge liking to skateboards and some of the kids on our block have a skateboard and he has been on it (he is actually pretty good). I was feeling the pressure to get this potty training thing down before I had to go back to work. Tonight he stayed the night with my mom and she put him on the toilet and gave him a book to read. It relaxed him enough so he would finally go poo. They called me right away and Noah reminded me that he gets a skateboard. Whoops!!
Here are pics of Noah practicing his skateboard




3 comments:
Way to go, Noah!
Have fun skateboard shopping!
That is impressive. I can already tell I'm putting the p.t. off as long as possible for hopes that when it's time it will be as easy as your experience. Way to go to you both!
Hahah this is too funny! My mom had to buy me a bike before I would stop sucking my thumb!
Post a Comment