So, now I am 22 weeks and 5 days. This baby boy (no, we still do not have a name) is doing very well. Dr. Payne said I have a very beautiful perfect baby (which is always good to hear from a specialist b/c they tend to find every little negative thing). This little guy is growing fast and is already bigger than Noah was at this same time. He is weighing 1 lb. 3 oz.
Here is the best picture I could get of the sono picture.
As for me, I am seeing Dr. Payne and Dr. Emmet every other week. Thankfully, I get to see a doctor every week; although arranging childcare has been a pain. I am so thankful to my friends who have been so willing to help keep Noah. I am doing fairly well. This is my first pregnancy at 22 weeks that I have not been on bed rest and with having a toddler I am very tired. I am getting the 17p (progesterone) shots weekly. They are somewhat painful and I am hoping the nurse will move the shot down so the pain will go away. I have been having a good amount of braxston hicks(sp?) contractions so Dr. Emmet has put me on Procardia . It is actually used for heart pain and is a smooth muscle relaxer. So, I get way low blood pressure (93/50 which is pretty low since normal is 120/80) and much fewer contractions. Now, I am just waiting and praying. I am still in a very scary time since my main problems with Noah began at 25 weeks. But, I am very excited about this little guy coming I just want him to take his time.
Whew! Look at that belly. I am much bigger than I was with Noah and I am carrying this baby higher (which I am hoping is a good thing).




6 comments:
That is so exciting Chantel. I am keeping you, Brian, Noah, and the new baby Read in my prayers. I know he has his hands over you at all times.
You look GREAT!
Glad to hear that this little one is growing and is perfect! We are praying he keeps baking and growing stronger everyday!
Sorry we couldn't have Noah come play this week. Our schedule will be back to normal in time for your next appointment...so just swing him by!
What a cute belly shot! I am so thankful that you made it through June - we were all praying with you! I can't wait to meet this little guy & will continue to pray for him every day until he arrives (many weeks from now) safe & sound!
Hey Chantel! It has been a long time! First of all, Congratulations! Second, I was reading your post and just wanted to let you know that I had the same weekly 17P shots. My second child was born at 27 weeks, so with my last pregnancy they wanted to give me those shots. My baby was born full term and is healthy and happy. I do have some tips to give you with the shots if you want them. We figured out a way to make them less painful. Feel free to call or email me anytime!
-Brook (Harding) Speer
(936)439-9485 home
(936)436-2123 cell
brookspeer@hotmail.com
So glad things are going well- you have been in my prayers! And I love the picture- you are just too cute pregnant!
You make such a cute pregnant girl! Praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy!
Post a Comment