Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Noah is 3 years old

I can not believe Noah has turned 3 years old. I am still overwhelmed by how much he has blessed our lives. We went through so much to get him here and know that it was all worth it. Noah is so sweet, funny, and a blast to be around. He is full of energy constantly playing but he will sleep until 9:00 or 9:30 and take a 2 hour nap.

Here are a few fun facts about Noah.


* He subs the letter b for the letter v. So for example he asks if he can watch a "moobie".


* He has started to say "I lobe you" all the time to me. This is huge b/c I remember years ago my girlfriends writing on their blogs about their kids doing that. I would get so sad b/c Noah wasn't saying it yet.


*He makes lots of funny comments to things like: "That's totally wicked", "Okay, lets do that", "That's cool", and "I have to be funny"


Favorite Foods: crackers, meat (not really sure about this one I think he means the lunchable jrs), cheese


Favorite Places: Waterpark, Chuck E Cheese, pool



Favorite TV Shows: Phineas and Ferb, Dragon Tales(this is new from a video we rented)


Favorite Toys: Dinosaurs, cars, motorcycles


Favorite Color: red


Favorite Books: Dinosaurs


Favorite People: Gabe, Mae, Blake





I am excited about: Pooping in the potty, Going to the waterpark


When I grow up I want to be: A big boy

No comments: