At least he smiled in this picture and I look horrible. I tend to gain weight in my face at the end of my pregnancies.
Here is a cute and happy picture of Noah getting ready to get in Grandma's car.
I thought this was too cute of his 'Cars' backpack. He loves this backpack and was very excited about putting it on. It is almost too big =) but it is what he and Dada picked out.
Okay, so I waited to write this post so I could ask him what his first day was like. I was so excited when he got home so he could tell me all about it. Well, I got nothing. All he wanted to do was play but I think that was so he would stay awake. Grandma put him down for a nap pretty soon after he got home and then had to go in a little after 5:00pm to wake him up. He was so tired that he slept for 2 and 1/2 hours.
His teacher did say to Grandma "He is a busy guy isn't he." Uh-oh, I hope that is not a bad thing. After his nap I did get him to tell me that Elmo told them the rules. One was to not yell, something about hitting, walking, and also about spanking. Most of it did not make a lot of sense so hopefully one of these days I will get a little more info from him.




No comments:
Post a Comment