Daddy running with Dr. Ryan. I was glad he had a friend to run with and they actually ran together. Brian said it helped having someone to talk with every once and a while.
Noah checking out Daddy's and Dr. Ryan's medals.
The family out to support Daddy.
We finally got to meet Jill, Dr. Ryan's girlfriend, and Noah's new found love. She was such a big help to me with the kiddos. There were a lot of people there and I don't think I could of done it by myself.
The day before Brian took the boys with him while he picked up his race packet. They came home with the cutest shirts. Asher got this one that said 'My Daddy Rocks' and Noah's said 'Rock'. Too cute!
The official runners post race. Dr. Ryan, Amanda, and Brian they were sore, tired, but glad they did it.





No comments:
Post a Comment