This year for Spring Break we headed out to Jackson MS to spend some time with the Grandparents. Noah had a great time biking with Grandpa, visiting the park, and the fire station. I had a great time doing nothing. Actually, I did get a number of blogs written so I can put them in my blog book but I will not be posting them (since some are over a year old). The first morning we were there Noah woke up about 8:15am yelling "I go biking." One of the things they do while biking is to go by the fire station. While they were there the firemen let Noah get on the truck and wear a helmet. Good times had by all.

Asher waiting to go on his first plane ride. He did great and did not cry at all. He just had a bottle and went on to sleep. Perfect!

Going biking with Grandpa wasn't the only thing Noah couldn't wait for. He couldn't wait to see Jamie. He was more than excited to finally get to hang out with her.
Asher waiting to go on his first plane ride. He did great and did not cry at all. He just had a bottle and went on to sleep. Perfect!
Going biking with Grandpa wasn't the only thing Noah couldn't wait for. He couldn't wait to see Jamie. He was more than excited to finally get to hang out with her.
Noah was also very excited to see his uncle Chris and the motorcycle. One day while Noah was waiting on Grandpa to get ready he went out to the garage to wait. Grandma went to the garage to check on Noah and he was sitting on uncle Chris's motorcycle. Yep! Climbed up there all by himself, he is so ready to be big. Anyways, I love this picture of the two of them in Chris's helmets.
I think this is the best picture ever. Look at Asher just smiling at uncle Chris. Chris had him just laughing and laughing.
The funniest part happened right after this picture. Asher all of the sudden had a very serious look on his face and we realized he had a dirty diaper. So, I laid him on the floor to change him with Chris and Jamie sitting on the couch. As I was changing him he went some more and both Chris and Jamie had to leave the room. I even heard Chris gagging! Then, Jamie got brave and came back in and Asher went some more. Jamie left the room saying "Oh no, he is going again." I was laughing so hard at how grossed out they were (and that Asher just kept on going right in front of them) that I had tears rolling down my face.





No comments:
Post a Comment