Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We're Home

Yea!!! The hospital discharged us this afternoon and I could not of been more ready. I hate sleeping in those chairs at the hospital. All I could think of are the things I could be doing at home esp. since Noah is at the Grandparents house.

As for Brian, he is doing okay. He had surgery to put in a stint which will hold the stone in place. So, he will not have anymore passing out type of pain. The stone of course is still there and he is going to get a CT scan on Friday to see what we are going to do next.

I know Brian was more than excited to get home as well. Even though he had just had surgery only a few hours earlier he was ready to set up his Christmas present.



Notice the hospital bands still on his wrists. He did not even take the time to cut them off before setting up his new tv.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy (early) New Year!! Noah has grown since you saw him last.....it was last year, ya know. Tell B he probably should turn ON the tv and he might feel even better!