Thursday, March 19, 2009

The not very well kept secret

This may actually not be a surprise to the few people who read my blog but .....

Yes, we are pregnant. Yea!! We are very excited and can not wait to see what this pregnancy holds in store for us. My doctor appointment for yesterday was canceled so I haven't even see my doctor yet. Which will be cutting things a little short for my taste. Dr. E told me I would have a cerclage(sp?) when I was 12 weeks along well by the time I get to see her I will be 9 weeks. But I am trusting God and looking at this pregnancy through the eyes of faith focusing on God and not the circumstances. Please be in prayer for this little one that I can carry this pregnancy full term.

9 comments:

MS grandma said...

The Mississippi grandparents are very excited and looking forward to another little Read.

Phillips Family said...

We are so excited about this!

For some reason, this post never showed up in my google reader. No wonder I was so clueless this morning.

Can't wait to meet this new little Read!

Whitney said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for yall & will be praying that the pregnancy goes well!

Kelly said...

Just saw the news on Brian's FB. I'm so excited for y'all and am praying for an extra strong peace that passes all understanding!

Lana said...

You know I am excited for you guys!! I was wondering about the doctor visit but now I know. When is it rescheduled for? I am praying for the best pregnancy:)

Unknown said...

I had no idea! I'm so excited for you guys and I'm expecting huge miracles as we watch how the Lord works in this pregnancy.

tara said...

Ok I never see you so I had no clue! Congratulations!

Jodi said...

so so so happy for you! praying for healthy pregnancy and baby!!!!

Sherri said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Brian. Noah looks happy too. Hope all goes well and maybe we can get together in May while I am in TX. Love ya!